Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I'm bringing you the 'Blog-a-Day in May' edition of "Where's the Love?"


The love sleeps in my living room and eats in my kitchen. That little love was my first baby. She is the one that is never mad at me, rather she gets more upset with herself when I am mad at her.


The love this week (and everyday!) is our dog, Lucy. (Lucy Lou to be exact!) She is the girls' playmate, their huggable bear, protector, pretend horsey and best friend.


And yet, she never gets much appreciation these days with the girls around. But without her, I would have to vacuum and mop more often; I would have to teach my girls not to be afraid of animals; and I wouldn't have the best friend that I've had for the past seven years.


She is my Lucy. My black Labrador retriever that sheds like no other. But one that loves like no other.
Always happy-- the right kind of BFF to have!

So straight from Akers of Love:

Where is your love this week? 

It can be fun, lighthearted, deep and meaningful or a little of both. It can be one thing or many things. It may even be one simple photograph to capture where you're feeling the love.

Comment below or join along!

1 comment:

  1. I have no desire to have a pet (like other people's pets, just don't want my own). However - it would be nice to have a dog to clean up the messes...:)

    ReplyDelete