Sunday, May 22, 2011

Go-to dinner?

What's your go-to dinner? Mine are either tacos and spaghetti. Are those everyone's fave too??

Tacos are super easy because all you do is cook some meat, season it and then chop up a bunch of stuff and pile it into a soft taco or hard shell taco. I prefer the store-bought hard shell tacos because it's easier on the tummy than deep fried corn tortillas (hello heartburn!) and only takes a few minutes to bake.

Spaghetti, well that's easy. And it's one meal my mom didn't make over and over and over again for me to hate it in my adulthood. Those meals include mac and cheese and stew. Bleh!!!

I love to make my own sauce. Canned tomato sauce, a ton of chopped onions and garlic, added with cooked hamburger meat and more onions and ... noodles!!!

What are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. tuna and noodles.. Madison LOVES it:
    1 can of cream of chicken soup, with milk (warm it up)
    2 cans of Tuna added to the soup
    1 can of peas added to the soup
    1 package of noodles (we change it up depending on madison's mood while grocery shopping.
    boil noodles to your liking
    mix it all together!

    ReplyDelete