Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter- finally!

Finally! Easter pictures!!! To start off the details, I should mention that the girls went on FIVE Easter egg hunts. FIVE. Lucky girls!!!
And one tradition I never thought about until walking through our complex, was telling the girls that the Easter Bunny has been around and has been watching them. And I could tell from the leftover grass (leftover grass cuttings by the landscapers). :)

In their first outfit of Easter dresses (thanks Kathaleen!)
The first was the day before Easter at a free egg hunt put on by the local rotary in a neighboring city. The only total count I have is from this hunt and that was: Ava-2; Emma-4. Emma shared one with Ava so they were equal.
After the hunt- it was over in 10 seconds!

Eating their loot- at 10 a.m.!

Ava was SO excited to see the Easter bunny; Emma ran.


Easter morning began with an egg hunt left by the Easter Bunny. He left really cool cupcake Easter eggs. They didn't really care about this one because they had Easter baskets to unpack!
Ava with her Easter basket

Emma with her emptied Easter basket!
Then they had another egg hunt at my parents' house.
 
 
 
And then they got more baskets from the Easter bunny who also left another pair at my parents house/their Nana and Papa.
 
She's totally my daughter with a chocolate mustache at 11 a.m.
And lastly, there were two egg hunts at my brother's house (where we had Easter dinner); one in the front yard and one in the back.
 
Water fun-- day temperature turned out to be in the 70s.

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable! What is it about kids searching for eggs that makes me smile? It looks like you all had a great Easter! I'm so jealous of all the grass I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete