Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the world??? Come on people!

Amongst other news, unfortunately the San Francisco Giants beat the Oakland A's tonight--booooo! And I guess at 1 a.m. or 6 p.m. the world is suppose to end. Crap! We haven't even moved yet and I was so looking forward to drinking coffee on my new window seat.

Some may take it seriously (and I have heard some people have) and then there's ones that don't care and ones that are believers.. and probably more categories of people. My message to you tonight is... ask Jesus into your heart and ask for Him to forgive you of your sins. You will be saved. Amen.

And ...... a good night! (I promise tomorrow will have a better post-- I'm getting by on lack of sleep and an aching body from moving/cleaning.)

4 comments:

  1. Well I'm sure glad to see we're all still here and you WILL get to drink coffee on your new window seat! Whew! That was a close one! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you are still here too, huh? Well - no man knows the hour or the day. Silly people out there. What are they thinking!?!?
    Enjoy that window seat ~ I'm coming for coffee one day.. :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when you get to drink your first cup of coffee in that beautiful window seat, raise your cup and thank Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! That WAS a very close one! ;)

    Coffee with a window seat for all! And thank you, Jesus! :)

    ReplyDelete