Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Just a quick post since I'm running late!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommies!

Today for me really was a day to look at my little girls that made me a momma. Those two wonderful beings made me that.. something I wished for my whole life. Just like everyday, you want to remember how lucky you are to have healthy and happy kids. But Mother's Day for some might seem like a Hallmark holiday, but when you're a momma, you want to celebrate it. You want people to fuss over you. You want your children to give you hand-drawn pictures and wish you a "Happpppppppppy muther's dayyyyy!" And you want your husband to roll over early in the morning to tell you that you are the most wonderful mom in the world.

I hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed all of your glory as mommas, even though you still had to tend to filling up sippy cups of milk, changing poopy diapers and maybe, maybe-- even fighting a two-year-old to go down for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment