Thursday, October 20, 2011

Art project revealed!

I just realized (after joining Pinterest -thanks Michelle!) that I never showed the final picture of my DIY art project for the girls' playroom. If you remember, I was having a hard time keeping up with and loving (like all, not most, ALL parents) with all of the artwork that the girls come home with from day care. I love every piece and I love that they bring it all home. But I was finding that it was just landing in piles while getting lost in the "important-to be hanged" pile or the "bill" pile, etc.

Here's the final picture!
The girls love hanging their art and I love looking at it when we go and play in that room. I ended up using some dark purple yarn that I had laying around and some clear push pins, along with the clothespins.

Super easy, fun and cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment