Monday, October 24, 2011

Creative minds think alike

I'd like to think creative minds think alike, like the famous saying goes, right? I may be creative in my own ways, but not as creative as the people on Pinterest or as one of my favorite bloggers, Mrs. Priss. Recently, the creative momma posted a post about how to make cute little pumpkin decorations with stuff you probably and most likely have around the house. They are called Toliet Paper Pumpkins and if you follow the link here, it will take you to her post on how to make them.

I'm going to make a ton!!! Too bad they didn't make tiny rolls of T.P. haha. I would make little pumpkin place markers for Thanksgiving dinner for everyone!!!

Oh and if you haven't been to Pinterest.com, you are missing out of HOURS and I mean, HOURS, of wasted time on the internet, but you walk away with LOTS of inspiration for art projects, home projects, and a stalk of to-do's for the honey to-do list.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am going to have to give these a try! They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop thinking about pinning! Just call me a pin head!

    ReplyDelete