Thursday, August 25, 2011

Art project

I am happy to announce that I have completed (almost) my first art project with the girls! :) I have had this grand plan to hang up their artwork as they come home with it from day care since the first day it started collecting in my drawers, walls, fridge doors, etc. I came across a photo of a string of photos perfectly placed with a decorated clothes pin that zig-zagged across a wall and fell in love with it!

I have to state that I was so thrilled when I was able to lead this project with patience and without paint everywhere! And I did!



We started with the paint bottles I got at Michael's for a mere 60 cents each, a package of 24 plastic clothes pins for about $3 at the grocery store, and three frames from the Dollar Store. Total: $8.40
Then I handed the reins over with the paint brushes and paint.... and held my breath!
They did great!
Here's the final product.... the final to-be-dried product! I will post pictures when I finally get them hung in the playroom. Can you tell which ones I did?! :) You'd be surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the final product! Nice job with the patience too. :)

    ReplyDelete