Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ME!!!

Stolen from many.... the ME ME ME ME ME!!!

A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom shower.
D. Dogs: Yes, a black lab named Lucy.
E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE! My usual is a Venti Vanilla Americano with lots of half and half and two Splendas.
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'4
I. Instruments you play: I can play the CD player. :) Played the violin in elementary school.
J. Job Title: Mama (my professional title: Online Media Coordinator)
K. Kids: Two sweet little girls, Ava and Emma
L. Live: San Francisco Bay Area
M. Mom’s name: R
N. Nicknames: Hey you!
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two- having my two little darlings; Ava was 4 days and Emma was almost 5 days.
P. Pet peeve: How people cannot write/use words correctly (i.e., their-there, its-it's, a lot-alot, etc.).
Q. Quote from a movie:
Lumier: "Viola! You look so...so..."
Beast: (w/ bows and ribbons in curled hair) "Stupid!"
-Disney's Beauty and the Beast
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: P & E
T. Time you wake up: Usually around 6:30 a.m. for work and 8-9 a.m. when I'm off.
U. Underwear: Yes???
V. Vegetables you dislike: I do not like olives. Is that even a vegetable?
W. What makes you run late: Having arguments about what shoes Ava is going to and not going to wear. And Emma who follows suit. :) But I love it.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Hands, ankle, teeth and I've had a cat-scan/MRI on my brain!
Y. Yummy food you make: According to my husband: tacos!
Z. Zoo animal: As cute as the animals are, they make me so sad since they are always 'sleeping.' But monkeys are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment