Monday, October 25, 2010

Happy *almost* Halloween!

I was telling the girls last night, only a week until Halloween! I think I'm more excited than they are. Or anyone else! :)

Last year, we started a new tradition with our childrens' generation to go trick-or-treating with our family. Our family includes my brother and his family (including my beautiful niece and his MIL), my cousins' family (including her three beautiful kids that go to day care with my kids), my parents, and now this year my neighbor and her three beautiful kids and my nephew and his parents.

Let me tell you-- trick-or-treating by yourself has to be pretty boring. We had a blast last year! Ava was a leopard and Emma was a loaf of Wonderbread.

 Not the greatest picture, but I had to give you the full effect of Emma's costume. :)
My beautiful babies, Emma 3 months, and Ava 15 months.

What are your kids going to be for Halloweeen? Ava is going to be a 'ink anosaur' translation: pink dinosaur. And Emma is going to be Tinkerbell! YAY for free costumes!!!

So Happy Halloween week! To close, here's a click to Parents' Halloween Pumpkin Carving Stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment