Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gardening in October??

Here in the sunny state of CA in the Bay Area-- we have had summer-like weather. It's been lovely, but not when it's 100 degrees and you have two young ones!

Last weekend, the girls not only baked with Nana, but they also helped with gardening too! My mom had some plants to plant, which for the life of me-- I cannot remember!

Enjoy the pictures! And yes, the girls wore their princess skirts to their house and gardened in them. :) That's just how we rolllllllllllll!

Nana showing the girls what they were going to plant.
 Emma got a hold of ... squash?? 
 YAY! 
One is looking up! :) Beautiful- none of the less!
 Princess skirts for gardening-- it's the new thing. You didn't get the memo??

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love how they are willing to get down and dirty in the garden IF they are wearing all the frills!
    Thanks so much for leaving such a kind comment on our blog. :-) So glad you let me know you were there! I will be checking in on your sweet, adorable, frilly skirt-wearing girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi,

    Thank you for your comment! I follow your kids as you post about them. I'm so sorry Gracie was sick again. I love the pictures at the park. Looks like a great one!

    Best,
    Amory

    ReplyDelete