Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love notes

I have been thinking all day about what to write about on Valentine's Day, and I came across this post at this blog, at Christina Williams blog. I don't know her personally, I think that's her blog's name.

Anyways, she wrote love notes for her family and I'm copying!!!

Emma: You my love are my snuggle bug. You love your mommy and only your mommy in the middle of the night. But are your daddy's snuggled bug on his days off. You are my last baby and I treasure all of the moments and milestones we hit and will hit. You know how to get your way with everyone and how to get your sister in trouble. I love how you always tend to your babies/dolls. I love you so much.

Ava: You are so special and a miracle. You amaze us with the things you can do and will do. You are an amazing big sister and an amazing little ballerina. I love how you draw and color and then draw some more. I love you so much.

Daddy: You are my partner, BFF, love and my soulmate. You stand by my side, even when I'm wrong. You allow me to be who I am and listen and support me in my dreams/ramblings. I couldn't be anymore luckier to have you as my husband, father to my children, and my lifelong BFF.


No comments:

Post a Comment