Friday, February 17, 2012

Funny Friday

Kids say the funniest things, right? Most of the time they drive you insane, but sometimes they are funny....hilarious even.

Today, I start "Funny Friday." With a sentence, story, new word, or picture... Blog about it, link back to me or leave a comment with your "Funny Friday" (FF).

My FF just happened. Ava was jumping off the couch (I know, I'm a great mom) pretending to be a bird. She was flapping her wings (fingers and arms extended and wiggling) and jumping onto blankets on the floor. Emma was pretending to be a bird too, but landed and didn't move. Emma's scooter was next to her while she was laying there pushing the scooter around with her feet....not moving out of the way for the next bird landing. And Ava yells "THIS ISN'T A PARKING LOT, EMMA!!!"

And lastly, I will leave you with my Super Hero Ava. Armed with super hero glasses and a sword (bubble wand).


No comments:

Post a Comment