Wednesday, July 27, 2011

'Where's the Love?' Wednesday - Happy Birthday, my girls!

Today is a big day! As it will be for the rest of my life. It is the day that I said hello to my first born, Ava, the one that made me a mommy -- and it's also the day I said hello to my second born, Emma, the one that made me a mommy again!

My "Where's the Love?" Wednesday is just that. The date. July 27. The love in that date has so much happiness, love, kisses, hugs, balloons and lots and lots and lots of cake! It also shares a lot of memories of the two, very different, yet very traumatic delivers that I gave over the course of just ONE YEAR. In case you missed it, read about Ava's delivery here and here; and  Emma's delivery here and here. Geez, I really like to keep the suspense, now don't I?

Today we will celebrate with birthday presents from us, cupcakes, balloons upon waking up and a fun filled day. Along with lots of things to cross off our do-to list for their birthday party on Saturday. We sing 'Happy Birthday' to each of them separately with separate cakes/cupcakes. And we will celebrate another healthy year has past and the two differences between our girls --- just one year, two hours and 18 minutes.

"Where's the Love?" Wednesday is an opportunity to share where your love is each week. It can be fun, lighthearted, deep and meaningful or a little of both. It can be one thing or many things. It may even be one simple photograph to capture where you're feeling the love.

Follow along at Akers of Love "Where's the Love?" here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment