Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sale on wipes

I don't write about a lot of products on here, and when I do it's been about Kandoo wipes. They have survived the baby stage, the potty training stage and the after-potty-training stage since they are, in fact, flushable wipes. And I can't live without them!!

Not only are the products great, the company is great too! I've received numerous correspondence via e-mail and in the mail to me and to my girls, almost always with a coupon enclosed.

If you have a Target near you, which I do just miles away, which I'm so grateful for and for its "open until 11 p.m." hours. Kandoo wipes are on a "price-cut" until Saturday, Feb. 11. The 150-pack is $1 off and the 400-pack is 15% off. Go shop before they are all gone!

For more information about Pampers Kandoo products, visit www.pamperskandoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? I think I may need to take a trip to Target today!!!!! Thanks for sharing this!!!

    ReplyDelete