Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankfulness, Day 15

Today I am thankful for food and my love for it. (This may be a petty post, but Thanksgiving is almost here-- and it is, a holiday for eating and being thankful). I may be over weight and may over indudge when it's dessert time-- but without my love for food, I wouldn't get to experience life in a fabulous way!

My husband has taught me a lot about food. I never liked garlic or onions or spicy things and definitely not sushi-- before I met him.

Today in my Things Pinterest Made Me Do blog, I posted a fabulous and delicious recipe that takes me back to when I was in high school. Two words: Zebra Bars. Go... go check out the recipe!!! I promise you chocolate and cheesecake.

Some people are having a really tough time with finances and putting food on their tables for Thanksgiving, or dinner any night of the week. Scary Mommy is doing a great thing-- she is asking for her readers to help provide funding for half of a Thanksgiving meal, $25. If you are interested, leave a comment on this post and she will be sure to contact you (leave your e-mail with your comment).

No comments:

Post a Comment