Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The crazy pastries: strawberries and blueberries... oh my!

Halloween night was a blast!

Ava was a great Blueberry Muffin and Emma rocked the Strawberry Shortcake charm.

We went trick-or-treating with my mom, sister, brother and his wife and her mom, and my niece. It was fun! We were out for a total of two hours (dropped off my brother and his family an hour and a half into it) and finished the rest of the houses on the way back to my parents' house.
Cousins!
Last door opened by my dad, aka Papa, for the grand finale of candy!
The girls ended up with a half of a grocery paper bag of candy. WOW! It seemed like 50% of the houses weren't 'open' for business, but with cuties like these, we scored!

And now I know why the next day, it didn't seem like I had a bunch of yummy, chocolaty candy bars in my Halloween loot. My parents took it all-- because that's what my husband and I did last night after the girls went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment