Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Slippers, tutus and princess shoes

So I think we're about to embark on the "I only want to wear my princess dress-up gear and slippers to day care" round with Ava.

Is this when it's suppose to start? I mean, I love that she wants to wear her tutu around the house when she dances. Or that she LOVES her Princess Belle shoes and wears them constantly.

But really? Really at 7:58 a.m. when we should of left at 7:55 a.m., you want to throw a tantrum on the floor because I won't let you wear your kitty slippers to day care??!!!"

Is this happening to anyone else? Or when did this start to happen? Help!!!! All advice will be taken and used. :) And how do you keep your composer without yelling at the poor little princess, because I sure did fail at that one!

And little sweet Emma, just sits and drinks her milk and holds her duckie (lovie) and waits by the door while all of this is going on. Gotta love 16 month old girls with older sisters. Because I know she'll be acting up like that in no time!

2 comments:

  1. Come on mom, let her wear 'em! My boy walked around with a tupperware "Helmet" on his head for months. Got some crazy looks, but he loved it! Now 11, he designs his own hats out of duct tape. Save the fights for the big stuff; they are a'comin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I think I was just in a state of shock from the time being wasted as it was the first time she demanded wearing something I didn't want her too. :)

    The hats sound kinda cool! Thanks for your comment! I love reading your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete