Monday, May 13, 2013

So long work break

Hello! I've been gone for a very long time. Working, being a wife, mommy, etc. are all exhausting and I couldn't find an ounce of energy or time to blog.

Blah, blah, blah. I'm back! (Crickets?!) Oh well.

Happy New Year! Happy Easter! Happy Mother's Day!

I'm lucky that we found a wonderful preschool for the girls to attend while my husband and I are at work!

For Mother's Day, they had a tea with strawberry shortcake and milk. A reading of "Love You Forever" which I held back tears; and a lovely gift of a post it note pad and a Q&A of how skinny they really think I am. ;)




2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so sweet! I missed seeing you and reading your blog.You're my first comment...my computers been on the fritz for almost two weeks. Happy mothers day and I hope when you get the chance you'll find a few minutes to share some more about you and the girls sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen!! Thank you for your sweet comment!! Hope you had a beautiful Mother's Day!!! I'm gunna go catch up with you on your blog! :)

      Delete