Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where's the Love? Wednesday

It's 'Where's the Love? Wednesday!' Happy Wednesday!


The love comes from this video I saw this morning via Project Sweet Pea's Facebook page. It's a song about what happens in the NICU, which Ava lived in for the first five weeks of her life. This song as I listened made me cry and relive the beeping! All while Ava was busting a move to the beat of the song! What a blessing!


Here's a link to the video: NICU at Nite (The Preemie Song) by Hugh Blumenfeld.


So the love in my girl. My 32 weeker. She is amazing and perfect!



So straight from Akers of Love:

Where is your love this week?  

It can be fun, lighthearted, deep and meaningful or a little of both.  It can be one thing or many things  It may even be one simple photograph to capture where you're feeling the love.

2 comments:

  1. How totally sweet!
    I was pretty late posting my Where's the Love. If you want to add this post to the bottom of mine, you can still do it. I'm sure some of my readers would love to see that video. Just click on the Add your link blue button at the bottom of my post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Abby! LOVE your post! He is getting so big!!! And is gunna excel after he is crawling everywhere.. meaning life will excel! ;)

    ReplyDelete