Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Love/Hate Link Up

I love summertime.
I hate the 100+ degree heat.

I love my girls and how smart little girls they are growing into.
I hate that they aren't babies anymore. I hate that their little cubby little thighs are gone.

I appreciate the $1 movies local theaters are providing.
I hate that we had to leave two theaters today because they were sold out.
I love Redbox for saving the day.

I love connecting with old friends ...especially ones that share their free zoo passes.
I hate that we don't get to catch up the entire time, while we chase our littles around.

Want to play along? Visit Noel at Beautiful Life here.


4 comments:

  1. Yikes, that sounds pretty HOT!!
    Ahhh those lils don't stay lil for very long. The chubby thigh was always a favorite of mine too.
    Wow! Really you have a $1 theatre ? That is awesome!
    And the zoo really is so great. Busy, but great.
    Sounds like you are having a great summer though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The summer has been fun!!!

      The $1 movies is a special summer thing. Just like free museum days, it is a madhouse. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi I am following you from the Love/Hate linkup from Beautiful Life and enjoyed your post. Its great you get such a great deal with the local theater, and I am also reluctant to see my kids grow up. My first just turned 8 and it amazes me how time flew.
    Hope you can follow back and check out my love/hate post.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete